TalkiPlay NDIS Support
Self-Managed or Plan-managed Invoice Request
Did you know that if your child has an NDIS plan which includes a budget for consumables you may be able to claim the cost of your TalkiPlay purchases?
Success in claiming depends on your NDIS scheme. Self-managed or Plan-managed schemes are most likely to result in a successful claim.
If you are Self-managed, you can purchase TalkiPlay via our website. You will automatically receive an invoice to submit via the NDIS online portal for claiming. Check the available funds in your consumables account to ensure you can cover the cost of TalkiPlay and any other items you may wish to purchase.
If you are Plan-managed, please fill in the form below and we will send you an invoice. Once your invoice has been paid by your plan manager we will ship the TalkiPlay products to you.
Success in claiming depends on which NDIS scheme you are on
- Add required items to the Cart
- Go to the cart and checkout
- Pay for your items
- You will receive a copy of your invoice via email automatically.
- Submit the invoice via the online portal for claiming
- Fill in the form "Request Invoice"
- After filling out the form an NDIS tax invoice will be created and emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Submit the invoice directly to your NDIS Plan Manager. They will complete the payment for you. Please ask them to put the invoice number as payment reference.
- Once we have received the payment, you will receive an order confirmation via email, we will also then ship your order to you.
- If you need assistance please feel free to Email us.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme Australia (NDIS) provides funding to eligible people with disability to gain more time with family and friends, greater independence, access to new skills, jobs, or volunteering in their community, and an improved quality of life.
The NDIS also connects anyone with disability to services in their community.
This includes connections to doctors, community groups, sporting clubs, support groups, libraries and schools, as well as providing information about what support is provided by each state and territory government.
The NDIS now supports over 500,000 Australians with disability to access the services and supports they need.
This includes supporting approximately 80,000 children with developmental delay, ensuring they receive supports early so that they achieve the best outcomes throughout their lives.
For more information you can view the Participant Service Charter.
Your cart is currently empty.