Job Title: Xamarin Mobile Developer
|ROLE||Xamarin Mobile, Developer||REPORTS TO||CEO|
|24th May 2019||TEAM||Development Team|
|TYPE||Full time/ Part-time,(available)||LOCATION||Melbourne, Australia|
Our software developers are in charge of coming up with innovative and exciting interfaces for TalkiPlay. Our developers love bringing our games to life, using and learning IoT & beacon technology in the process. Our team is counting on them to deliver products fast, learn from unexpected results and give them advice on what to do next. You will work with our Product Managers, Customer Service and Hardware Engineers to determine what the requirements are and how to best deliver them. We really work shoulder-to-shoulder here, so collaboration and communication with the team is key!
- Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin Forms development experience
- C# and .NET knowledge
- Experience in iOS app distribution
- Iterating and improving on the TalkiPlay Xamarin application.
- Participating in workshops and meetings with fellow team members
- Contributing to TalkiPlay’s technical frameworks and making sure they’re documented and continuously improving.
- Eager to dive into a project the minute it lands on your desk.
- Good at taking insights from others and coming up with deliverables.
- Able to take abstract ideas and convert them into actions.
- A product storyteller and sequential thinker.
- Confident in your abilities but eager to learn from the team around you.
- Good at presenting information to others in ways they can understand.
If you do a good job…
There is a lot of room for growth in this role! We have a few pathways for success at TalkiPlay. Maybe you want to learn how to be a world-class development lead and explore managing a team of your own. Or you can choose to be a superstar front end development multiplier. The future is up to you!
FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT - We have very deliberately built the dream team of innovation heavy hitters. We take this task seriously! Everyone in the team is so fantastic that they could choose to work anywhere they please. We take great pride that they choose to do their best work here. It is our job to make sure that this choice is the easiest one they have to make!
AWESOME OFFICE - The TalkiPlay office is ideal for a startup founder or tech pro. The office is centrally located, with a short stroll to Flinders St station, the Yarra on Southbank. Headquarters is ready with everything you could need to boost creative confidence and experimentation.
FREEDOM & AUTONOMY - Work-life balance is crucial at TalkiPlay. The team has taken big steps to ensure everyone can bring their best selves to work. Starting with flexible work environments, including both complete flexible hours and the ability to work from home at a moment’s notice. Giving everybody the freedom to own their time, we ensure that each and everyone in our team is working from the place that makes him or her the happiest.
Maybe this role is not for you if….
- You are not comfortable with incomplete information – TalkiPlay is a startup and deals in uncertainty every day!
- You need a lot of direction or structure for daily tasks - our team is very autonomous!
- You are looking for a hierarchal team - we have a flat structure and offer individual paths of growth!
- You are a super senior developer in a big team - this is more of a “learning” role so we understand how this type of role could frustrate you. However, if you’re ready for a change - this is the place to do it!